Huna workshops can be run for groups online or face to face. In addition to group sessions I also offer one to one training and development. I also offer personal coaching using Huna – this can be to assist you in applying Huna in your life and/or coaching using Huna to address specific goals and challanges. (more information here).
Examples of workshops are presented below. Additional workshops and training can be tailored to specific topics relating to Huna and the Seven Principles. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. Please sign up for emails to stay updated about dates and more events.
Awakening The Seven Principles of Huna
Run over eight consecutive sessions, this workshop facilitates personal understanding and exploration of the seven principles of Huna and how they can be effectively applied in your life. This covers: Awareness, Freedom, Focus, Presence, Love, Power and Effectiveness. The sessions consist of teaching, reflection, practice and assignments in between.
The Huna Adventure Begins
The Kupua or Adventurer shaman works with the forces of nature and the powers of the mind for the healing of mind, body and relationships. This workshop introduces the key concepts of the esoteric system of Huna focussing on the Adventurer tradition. This introductory level workshop will teach you the key concepts of Huna and provide powerful techniques to channel, thoughts, feelings and energy for a range of useful purposes including self-development, empowerment and healing. This includes:
- The 7 Huna Principles and how to use them for empowerment within your life
- Understanding and experiencing the 4 aspects of self represented as: Ku, Lono, Kane and Kanaloa
- Shifting perspectives on reality for empowerment and the 4 types of reality.
- Connecting with the Adventurer archetype and discovering your inner Adventurer
- Learning breathing techniques to energise and empower.
- Learning how to enter the ‘shaman’ state of calm centeredness and increased awareness.
- Working on the symbolic level
- Techniques to harness waking and sleeping dreams
- ‘Making right’ and improving energetic connections
- Empowerment and Meditation techniques including La’a Kea (Lovelight or Clouds of Colour)
- Working with energy
The Huna Adventure Continues
Building on the knowledge and skills developed at an introductory level this workshop takes things a step deeper into esoteric Huna knowledge. Topics will include: techniques for using your intuition; shamanic Adventurer journeys and meeting your power animals; connecting with, and influencing the elements; manifesting; developing shamanic rituals.
One of the key principles of Huna is Aloha. Aloha comprises many different elements including: love, gratitude, connection, blessing, kindness and compassion. Understanding and practicing Aloha has a range of benefits at a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. This online workshop with sessions spread over 8 weeks explores how we can work with this principle and experience more Aloha in our lives.